Tonight I had planned to take you through my Sewing Stash, but when I opened the cupboard I was confronted with this:
Needless to say I won’t be walking you through that in one post. A book maybe, but I’m not writing a book today! To be fair, this cupboard also contains my Bead Stash which takes up one of the compartments.
So what I’ve decided is to list here a few of the more interesting sewing projects I’m keen to try when I overcome my pattern procrastination…
- Spot On Dress (to match my Sunny Spots )
- Mondrian Dress
- Pale Aqua French Knickers
- Vintage Pink Pencil Skirt
- Emerald Velvet SteamPunk Ball Gown
- Subdued Stripes Pencil Skirt
- Hot Pink Satin Pencil Skirt (Needs a better name…)
- Beige Blending Office Pieces
- Gaga in the Office Sheath Dress
And many more…
There are many a good thing to come of of that cupboard I know it! Now when this current crochet craze I’m in begins to fade it will be anyone’s guess as to whether it will be a beading or a sewing trip next…
Or maybe you can help me decide? What should next month’s craze be, beading or sewing?