I wasn’t planning on a post today, but when I woke up to this in my inbox I felt I had to pass it on!
Laura of AboutGoodness has very kindly awarded my blog Pins and Patience the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you! I’ll save my acceptance speech for the awards night.
To use Laura’s words, Liebster is German for “dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.” Aww, shucks.
However, it must be told this isn’t the first awards game I’ve been invited to – Jennifer of Mother, Beader and Coffee lover… shared nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award which was also delightful – but I’m still trying to work out if I’m the versatile blogger or if the award itself is versatile… perplexing.
So here I’ll incorporate the two awards.
Here I give my five Liebster Awards:
- The Selfish Seamstress – Loving Elaine’s style in sewing and entertaining writing!
- Stitch me Softly – Elisalex’s sweet sewing style and her photography is always beautiful.
- redbamsews – Beverly is an experienced sewer reviving her passion, and has offered me some great tips on my own projects over the past months!
- Idle Fancy – With Miss Mary’s laid back vintage sewing style it’s always a pleasure to see her latest projects.
- Sophistique Noir – Every time VictorianKitty posts one of her gothic outfits my heart melts with how gorgeous she is.
And now for 5 random things about me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- I can read upside down.
- I like to collect change in the bottom of my handbag.
- I prefer my drinking water at room temperature.
- I used to collect gumnuts as a child.
- I would like to collect gumnuts as an adult.
Rule #1. You must acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Rule # 2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers. Please let them know through a comment on their blog.
Rule #3. Post this wonderful award on your blog.
Rule #4. Bask in the glory bestowed upon you and appreciate all the amazing bloggers out there.
Rule# 5. Enjoy and spread the good vibes around.
Hoorah for us!